My good friend Purple Rose made her own tag and tagged me to do it too! Thank you sweet friend…
- Thank the person who tagged you and include a link to their post
- Link the original post (The Thirteenth Disciple Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) https://reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com
- Answer the 13 questions asked by Purple Rose
- Tag as many people as you like
- Use the original tag image:
Here are the questions:
1. Which disciple is your favorite?
It would probably be Peter
2. How often do you pray The Lord’s Prayer?
I probably could do it more… I don’t want to ever have the mentality of “I’m good, I do it enough”…
3. How often do you take communion?
I do it once a year with my church. We have foot washing and communion at the beginning of every year.
4. Do you listen to sermons during the week?
I have church Sunday and Wednesday every week, but it is very normal for me to listen to online services during the week too. Most of the time I listen to a service right before I go to bed every night.
5. If Jesus asked you to have your own small group of 4, which 3 disciples or Bible Characters would you choose to be in your weekly prayer group?
The first one I would ask is Job, then Daniel, and Ruth.
Why did you choose those 3?
Job is my favorite Bible character! I relate to him a lot… Daniel was a prayer warrior, I want to be more like him… Ruth was such a brave woman, she didn’t have “the name”, but God seen her and used her to do mighty things for His kingdom… I can relate to her too.
7. What Bible characters do you relate to or understand the most?
I kinda already answered this…lol! But I’ll do it anyways, I relate to Job the most! He went through so much and didn’t quit serving God! Everything and everyone was against him, but he kept standing tall, because he knew who he was serving.
8. Which disciple would you argue with the most?
That probably would be Judas…
9. Which disciple would you get along with the best?
10. If you were in the painting of the Last Supper, where would you be sitting?
Well, I would like to be sitting by Jesus, but if I was sitting somewhere else I would be happy too, because I’m with Jesus…
11. Peter carried a sword and cut off a soldier’s ear in an attempt to protect Jesus. If you were there that night, what would your reaction have been to the soldiers coming to arrest Jesus?
I would probably do the same or do something worse… I would have done anything to protect Him!
12. We all need a Simon Peter in our life, someone who carries a “sword” and will fight for you. Who is/was your Simon Peter?
My Pastor, my family, my youth leaders.
13. Similar to Jesus, we all have a Judas in our lives who helps us fulfill our destiny or find our purpose. Can you look back and appreciate their role in your life despite the harm they did or the hurt they caused?
I’m not going to name any names, because I don’t want too, but a lot of names have came to my mind. Yes, I can definitely appreciate their roll in my life, because if it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t be who I am today.
Thank you again Purple Rose! This was great!
I tag everyone who just read this! ready..set..GO!