Thank you so much Sis. Amy for nominating me!! I am so honored!!! Everyone go follow her she writes some AWESOME poem’s!! They are so helpful! She is so talented!!
Here are the guidelines:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
6. Ask 7 questions for those you choose to participate.
The questions for me:
1. What are some of your blogging goals?
I don’t really have any blogging goals. My main one would be to help others and inspire everyone who reads my blog.
2. What would be the first question you’d ask God when you get up there?
“Did I make you proud? And bring Glory to your name?”
3. Where do you go when you’re feeling way down? Your bed? A friend? The fridge, etc?
I normally turn to the Lord, But I also turn to my friends. I’m not normally down though! I’m a pretty happy person. There are not many things that can make me sad or angry.
4. What’s your advice for a struggling addict?
God is a deliver!! He can set you free if you give Him a chance! When God does something, He does it right. He will never fail you and He knows how you feel even when no one else does.
5. If you could lead one ministry…what would it be and why?
Oh my! Umm, Well if it was God’s will I would probably want to help lead the bus ministry. I would love to see little kids come to church and fall in love with Jesus for the first time!! And if they came by their self then I could watch them lead there parent(s) to church and then watch them get saved!! I think it would be awesome!!
6. Paste your favorite post of yours here and explain why it’s your fav.
My favorite post would have to be It’s Okay Not to Be Okay. I don’t know why I like this post so much. I can just relate to it so much. (I would kinda have to if I wrote it, lol). It is a good reminder to me that it’s okay to not be okay sometimes.
7. If you could go back in time, who would you go see and what would you say?
I would go see Jesus! I would say “Thank you for dying for me! But, What did you see in me? I’m not worth dying for! And help me love like you love!”
My nominees are:
You don’t have to participate if you don’t want too!
My questions for you:
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is your favorite memory?
- Who is the one person you couldn’t live without?
- What is your favorite part of the day?
- Who is your biggest support?
- How long can you go without having your phone?
- What is #1 in your life?
I can’t wait to see your answers! Have fun with it!
Thank you again for letting me do this Sis. Amy!!