The Liebster award is for bringing awareness to other new bloggers…….from the Global Aussie: “The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, peasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
I was nominated by Faith on the farm !! Go check out her blog!! Thank you so much for nominating me!!!!
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gave you.
- Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and notify them of their nominations.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 Random thoughts about myself:
- I’m a professional photographer.
- I’m home schooled.
- I have 1 brother.
- I AM TURNING 16 THIS YEAR!!!
- I’ve shot wedding’s, senior’s, couples, anniversary pictures, nature, ect…
- I love being around people!
- I’m a country girl!
- 80% of my day is me singing/listening to music.
- I LOVE SINGING!
- Did I mention I’m turning 16 THIS YEAR!?!
- I have 4 dogs.
Questions for me:
- What is a way in which you are really passionate about serving God? I.e. a career, a hobby, a ministry.
Evangelism. I want to see more people saved!!
- What is your favorite post of all the posts you’ve ever written?
- Who in your life was most instrumental in showing you the WAY in Christ?
I would have to say my mom, my youth leaders, and of course my pastor!
- What book other than the Bible do you read or have you been reading regularly?
My homework… lol. I actually HATE reading. (It brings back REALLY bad memories when I was a little kid). When I think I will have to read in front of people I will seriously start to have a panic attack. That’s how bad I was embarrassed (by my teacher) when I was a kid. yeah…
- Who is your favorite non-Bible author?
- Who is your favorite Old Testament character?
Job. All the way! When I get done seeing Jesus face to face in heaven Job is going to be the next person I find! Yes, I already have it planned out, lol.
- What time of day do you usually go to bed?
Well, it is currently 2:00am. But, I usually go to bed at 1:00am or 2:00am. I’m home schooled… I can do whatever I want! lol.
- Do you wear glasses or contact lenses at all?
Unfortunately yes, I have glasses, but I think I may get contacts. I don’t know if I can put something in my eye tho.
- Favorite Christian music artist?
Oh, Lord! Girl, I can’t name them all! Just go listen to K~Love and you will hear my favorite Christian artists. lol.
- Do you like spicy food?
YES!!!!! YES!!! I eat hot sauce just as a snack sometimes. I’m crazy, I know.
- How long does it typically take you to write a post?
It depends. This post has so far taken me 1-2 hours so…
I am nominating:
Congrats to all! Sorry, I didn’t do 11…
Here are my questions:
- What keeps you up at night?
- What’s the most surprising self-realization you’ve had?
- What gives your life meaning?
- What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
- What’s wrong but sounds right?
- Who do you go out of your way to be nice to?
- What was the last photo you took?
- What would be the worst thing to hear as you are going under anesthesia before heart surgery?
- What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
- What would a world populated by clones of you be like?
- What’s your cure for hiccups?
I hope you enjoy these questions! Can you tell I like asking questions?? I can’t wait to see everyone’s answers! See ya’ll later! Thanks for reading!
God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!!