Thank you so much Renee for nominating me!! You are such a great friend and you inspire me every time you post!! If you are not following her you are missing out on something special. She has a heart of gold and God is using her to do great things.
How the award works:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog.
2. Think of five bloggers that encouragement and inspire you and nominate them.
3. List five things about yourself and answer the questions.
4. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
5 things about me:
- I love to sing
- I have a addiction to Chocolate
- I was born 3 in a half months early
- I was born with 3 holes in my heart
- I love FOOD
Questions from Renee:
1. If you were given as much money as it took to change something for the good, what would be that one thing you would choose?
I would change homelessness.
2.What is one trait from a bible character that you wish you had/or am currently working on having more of?
I want to be like Job. He is my favorite Bible character. Through all he went through he still served God and gave God glory through it all and didn’t blame God for any of it. I want his faithfulness… When I get to heaven and I see Jesus the next person I’m going to find is Job and we are going to walk and talk down the streets of gold.
3.If you could have been in the crowd that day the young man had the loaves and fish lunch, what do you think your modern-day lunch would have consisted of?
Probably a sandwich of some kind, chips, and a cookie. I would have loved to be there that day.
4.If you had a choice, which would you do, stop world hunger or stop bullying?
That is a hard one… I would have to go with world hunger. Bullying is just as bad don’t get me wrong. I have experienced it and I know how it feels…
5.Do you believe that we can change the world by the words we speak? Whether negative or positive?
I don’t know if we can change the world but we can impact the world around us with the words we speak. Our words have big impacts whether negative or positive. Words are a weapons. If the words you spoke appeared on your skin would you still be beautiful? We need to watch what we say there is power in the tongue.
*To those I gave this award to, thank you for being an inspiration. Please don’t feel obligated to participate. Love y’all!*