Thank you so much Dollfaced Writer for nominating me!!! Everyone please go check out her blog. I can’t tell you how sweet she is and how much encouragement she has on her blog!! You will love her!!
Here are the guidelines:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
6. Ask 7 questions for those you choose to participate.
Here are the questions for me:
1. What is the best photograph you have ever taken?
Oh my!! I have no idea! I will just share some of my favorites.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Umm… Probably somewhere where there is a beach and lots of pretty water!
3. What is your favorite smell and/or flavor? (Mine would be rain and strawberry if that helps :D)
Okay… This might sound weird but I love the smell right before we have a tornado! (I’m a real okie! lol.) I also like tornado’s… My favorite flavor is chocolate!
4. If you could go back and change one thing in the past, would you? Or would you let it be? (You don’t have to explain what it is if you’d rather not.)
Oh Lord… Well, I probably would let it be because everything I have been through has made me who I am today. If I could take anything back I would take back the hurt I caused to my family this past 2 years. I do regret that!
5. What do you do to reduce stress and relax after a long day?
I normally pray. There’s just something about leaving all your problems in the Lord’s hands!
6. What would your dream home look like?
It would be in the country first! I don’t really want a BIG fancy house. Just a little home out on some land in the country with some horses would be a dream home for me!
7. Why do you blog?
It helps me get things off my mind and clear my mind. I’ve always loved to write (even if I’m not that good). It just helps me relax sometimes. There are some times when I can’t go to sleep until I write out what is on my mind. And then I’ll be able to go to sleep after that. I also blog to help others and hopefully encourage them!!
Thank you so much for nominating me!! I’m so thankful!!
I’m am nominating:
You don’t have to participate if you don’t want too!
My questions for you:
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- What do you look forward to each day?
- Who has helped you through the hardest time in your life?
- What is one thing you want to accomplish this year?
- Who inspires you the most?
- What is your favorite song?
- What makes you laugh the most?
I can’t wait to see your answers!! I loved doing this thank you again!!