Thank you Sis. Amy for nominating me for this! You are just the best!😍😂 Here are the rules!!
- Thank the person who nominated you to participate.
- Link back to the Original post.
- Attach an image that inspires you regarding the month’s theme (or use the original).
- Talk about what this month’s theme means to you.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate one or more people to participate.
- Enjoy the rest of your month!!❤
Our theme is called: What’s on your heart?
What’s on my heart?! Umm…Lots I guess. If I could use one word to describe what’s on my heart it would be DEEPER. I know what all of you just thought “Huh?”. Let me explain. This year well not really this year. This word has been on my heart for the past 8+ months. I can’t even express how much this word means to me. I want to go deeper into what God has for me!!! I want to go deeper into his presence!!! I want to go deeper into his word!!! I want to know him deeper!!! This has been on my heart for the past 8+ months. And, I’m finally seeing it happen! I’ve gotten SO close to God over the past few months like never before. And, the deeper I go the more I want him more! That’s what has been on my heart.
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
I’m not sure… Probably not. (That answer could possibly change when I actually start dating…lol.)
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- What’s the first thing you notice about a person?
The first thing I normally notice is if they are fake or not. I can’t stand fake people!! If your going to be my friend please don’t be fake. I have enough of fake people in my life. I don’t need more! Thank ya!😂😉
- What’s your ideal date?
How am I supposed to know?!😂 I’m 15 going on 16 and I don’t plan on dating anytime soon. Lol. I know most teenage girls are boy crazy… I’m not… I’m sorry. That’s just not me. Even if I was boy crazy I couldn’t do anything about it anyway. So, I’ll just save that until I actually can start dating. Which is NOT that big of a deal to me anyway.😂 Anyways…
- What traits do you look for in a friend/significant others?
HONESTY!!! That is SO important to me. I’ve had so many friends/people lie to my face and behind my back! To be honest… it makes me sick. I try my very best to be the nicest friend to people and all they do is lie to me and treat me like dirt. That’s why Jesus is my best friend!!!!!! He’s been there for me…ALWAYS!!
- What are your thoughts on being friends with an ex?
🙄🤔. I’ve never been in that position but I would probably say it’s not a good idea. But, I mean if your both cool with it I guess it would be fine, but don’t keep stirring the pot just for fun.😉
- If you’re a believer, when did you give your heart to the Lord? If not, what in life keeps a bounce in your step?
I gave the Lord my heart when I was 9 years old at my first youth camp. And the ONLY thing that keeps a bounce in my step is the Lord!!
God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!!