You all just killed it with all the questions! Lol! I had 21 likes on part 1 and the total of questions is…..3!! Haha! I’m not being rude at all! I think it is hilarious!! Well, here are the 3 questions and my answers to them.
- “As a misplace Southerner up in the Midwest I couldn’t help but see the “Ya’ll” in your message. Are you from the south or even the U.S. for that matter? You “sound” like you are both. Just sayin’… Kev
Well, thank you for the question first! And, I live in Oklahoma. I have found that I say “Ya’ll” a lot… It just comes out, lol.
- “How do you feel about those of us who follow unorthodox religions?”
Well, thank you for the question first! I haven’t really thought about it, but I respect all religions. I may not agree with what they believe/ do but I still respect it. Everyone has the right to believe in something. I don’t force my religion on anyone, and if someone doesn’t believe what I believe, I still respect them.
- “What are some things you are most proud of. (Starr)
Well, thank you for the question first! Ummm…. I’m proud of making it through my second year of High School, haha. I’m proud of keeping my blog going. I didn’t think me blogging would last this long. I can’t really think of anything else, sorry….
Since there was only 3 questions I will list questions and answer them for you all!
- “Who inspires you to be better?”
~My family, friends, youth leaders, and pastor.
- “What is something you will NEVER do again?”
~Eat gum off of Walmart floor…. ( Long story, lol.)
- “What do you wish your brain was better at doing?”
- “As you get older, what are you becoming more and more afraid of?”
~Becoming an adult!
- “What is one of your favorite smells?”
~ I know this is weird, but….. Sharpies!
- “If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?”
- “What would you do if you knew you were going to die in one hour?”
~ I would gather up my family and friends and just sit and tell stories with each other.
- “What can you not get right, no matter how many times you try?”
- “What gets you really angry?”
~ When I tell someone, something, and they say they won’t tell anyone and then turn around and tell someone. Or if they say “You can trust me” after they just broke my trust!!
- “What do you like most about your family?”
~ They are ALWAYS supportive and loving!! And they are ALWAYS there for me!
- “What do you hope your last words are?”
~ “I’ve fought the good fight, I’ve kept the faith, now I get to go meet the one who saved me by his grace! And, then I will take a walk on the streets of Gold with Job!!
- “What are three interesting facts about you?”
~ 1. My name means butterfly. 2. I’m a very loud person! 3. I’m weird, lol.
- “Which of your scars has the best story behind it?”
~ I have this scar on one of my fingers, here is the story behind it! So, we were in the middle of a tornado warning and all the lights went out. And, so I found this plastic lantern and I didn’t have a screwdriver, so I decided to get a knife and try to unscrew the screw in the lantern so I could put batteries in it. (Bad idea). I was pushing to hard I guess and the knife wasn’t locked so when I was pushing, it snapped and closed on my finger! So, I was sitting there in the dark with a knife in my finger!! I pulled the knife out and eventually got the bleeding under control and went on with my business. lol. Lesson learned!
- “What’s the hardest lesson you’ve learned?”
~ To not put my will in front of God’s will!!
- “What’s the best thing you got from your parents?”
~ NEVER leave church!
- “In your group of friends, what role do you play?”
~ I normally play the one who just listens and is quiet.
- “What would you do if one day you woke up and every person was just gone without a trace?”
~ I would probably cry because that means the rapture happened and I got left behind!! NOT COOL!!
- “What have you gotten too old to put up with?”
~ DRAMA!! I can’t stand people who are just drama and want to cause drama!! Nobody got time for dat! lol.
- “What are you hyped about?”
~ MY 16TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!
- “What’s the best practical joke you’ve pulled?”
~ It was April 1, 2016 and I told my Best friend that I was moving, I wasn’t giving her very much information about it. And, then I told her my dad’s work was moving to Washington D.C. and I was leaving within a week! We both got busy doing something and we didn’t really get to talk to much and at the end of the day I handed her a piece of paper folded and she opened it and it said “APRIL FOOLS, LOVE YOU!”. She about killed me!! And, I about died of laughing so hard!!
I hope you enjoyed this long post! And, all my questions and answers to them! I hope ya’ll have a awesome rest of the week, thank you for reading!
God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!