Hey, everyone!! I am very excited to tell you, I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by one of the best Starrcreative!! Thank you SO very much!! It means so much to me!! I never thought I would be nominated for this award, I am so honored! You all definitely need to go check out her blog! She is VERY talented, and she does some very cool DIY’s. Please go check it out, you won’t be disappointed!!
The rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and include a link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions given by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate other blogs and give questions for them to answer.
- Notify your nominees through social media or by commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
The questions I must answer are:
- Is blogging what you expected it would be?
- What has your greatest blogging challenge been?
- What’s your favorite blog that you’ve published? Add a link!
- What city have you visited that you wish you could visit again?
- What is something good that you experienced in 2018?
- If you could do something this year that you’ve never done before, what would it be?
- Do you have any pets?
- What advice would you give new bloggers?
- What is your favorite song?
- What do you like best about the city, town or community where you live?
- What is one blogging goal you hope to achieve in 2019?
My answers are,
- Not really. I thought it would be pretty boring to be honest. But, I have come to love it so much! I love meeting other bloggers and reading what their life is about!
- I haven’t had many challenges, but if I had to pick one it would probably be putting what I feel into words. And making it understandable!
- My favorite blog post would have to be “It’s Okay Not to Be Okay” . On that post It all came from my heart!
- I wish I could go visit Buena Vista, Florida again! That is where Disney World is and I want to go back, again!
- One of the good things that happened in 2018 was, I got to go to my church camp for the first time in 5 years! And, it was incredible!!
- I would go to Heritage!! It is a Conference my church goes to every year in July, and it is in Colorado Spring, Colorado. I’ve never went and I’ve always wanted to go!! It’s one of my dreams to go!!
- I have 4 dogs! If you want to know more about them go check out my post on them! “I love them, but they make me crazy”
- My advice to a new blogger would be, Be yourself!! Don’t be afraid of getting out there and meet other bloggers! Enjoy it, and have fun!
- Well, that is almost impossible for me to answer, lol! But, right now, my favorite song would probably be “Changed” By Geoffrey Golden! I love it!
- What I love about my city is, it is home! I have lived here my whole life and it just has that “home” feeling to it. And it is just the coolest city EVER!! lol.
- One of my goals for my blog in 2019 is to Inspire others and share Love and Kindness with EVERY post I make!!
On to my Sunshine Blogger Award nominees:
Congrats to everyone!! I can’t wait to see your post to all my questions! I look forward to reading about what happens to you in 2019! Keep up the good work!!
Here are the questions for the nominees:
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
- What state or country do you never want to go back to?
- What pets did you have while you were growing up?
- What are some small things that make your day better?
- What age do you wish you could permanently be?
- What is the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen?
- What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it?
- What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- When was the last time you climbed a tree?
Thank you so much for reading this LONG post, lol! I am so happy to have been nominated, I never thought it would be me! Thank you so much, again, for nominating me Starrcreative ! Everyone go check out her blog and the ones I nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award!! Love ya’ll!!
Ps: I was just trying to do funny questions, I wasn’t trying to be immature at all! If you know me, then you know I’m a goofy person, lol. Just thought I would say that.