Hi, everyone! How are you doing?! I hope ya’ll are having a great Christmas!! Only 8 more days!!!!
Haven’t we all been there, when music just spoke to us?! I know, I definitely have! Most of the time music helps me more than people can. I have always had a strong connection with music, if I can put it that way. Ever since I could speak!! There has been a lot of times when music got me through some of the hardest times. I listen to music probably 80% of my day. (Yes, I have a lot of free time, lol.) And, I am ALWAYS singing!!! I don’t really know if I sound good, but I don’t really care, I’m not singing to awe people, I’m singing for the one who gave me my voice! He gave me it, why wouldn’t I use it as much as I can?? I’m singing to Glorify him anyway!
I thought I would share some of the songs that helped me through some hard times. The songs in Bold, that means they had a REALLY BIG impact on helping through something.
- I trust you ~ by ~ James Fortune & FIYA
- Wanna be happy ~ by ~ Kirk Franklin
- Silence ~ by ~ Anthony Evans
- God’s Still Faithful ~ by ~ Carr Family
- Beyond the open door ~ by ~ Gaither Vocal Band
- He will carry you ~ by ~ The Carr Family
- Thank you for storm ~ by ~ The Carr Family
- Only faith can see~ by ~ The Erwins
- Here’s my everything ~ by ~ The Erwins
- Give it to God ~ by ~ The Erwins
- Sands of time ~ by ~ The Carr Family
- He can take it ~ by ~ Brian Free and Assurance
- Mysterious ways ~ by ~ Jason Crabb
- Don’t you think you Ought to worship me ~ by ~ The Wisecarvers
- Faith like that ~ by ~ Gordon Mote
- When I couldn’t pray ~ by ~ The Kirklands
- He’ll make a way ~ by ~ The Crabb Family
- He knows what he’s doing ~ by ~ Adam Crabb
- Sometimes he whispers ~ by ~ Adam Crabb
- He won’t leave you there ~ by ~ Jason Crabb
- Through the fire~ by ~ The Crabb Family
- Just when you thought ~ by ~ Joseph Habedank
- Standing tall ~ by ~ Booth Brothers
- It’s not over (when God is in it) ~ by ~ Israel & New Breed ft, James Fortune, Jason Nelson
- Blessed ~ by ~ Rachael Lampa
- He wants it all ~ by ~ Forever Jones
- I need you ~ by ~ Eddie James
- I need you ~ by ~ Ultimate call
- As the deer ~ by ~ Eddie James
- Be healed ~ by ~ Eddie James
- Faithful is our God ~ by ~ Hezekiah Walker
- It’s time ~ by ~ Eddie James & Ultimate Call
- Breath on me ~ by ~ Eddie James
- House of prayer ~ by ~ Eddie James
- Worth ~ by ~ Anthony Brown & Group TherAPy
- Fighting for me ~ by ~ Athony Evans
- Still holdin’ on ~ by ~ The Carr Family
- Sometimes it takes a storm ~ by ~ Jessica King
- Pray for me ~ by ~ Kirk Franklin
There they are!! And that is just a little bit!! I hope they can help you in the way they helped me! I want to list the songs that are helping me through a trail, right now.
- Letting go ~ by ~ Jason Crabb
- Sometimes God allows ~ by ~ Adam Crabb
- Potter ~ by ~ Tamela Mann
- Listen ~ by ~ Marvin Sapp
I think most of us has a song that we call “are song”! And I want to share mine! I can relate to this song in EVERY way!! It couldn’t have been any more perfect for me!
I Never Lost My Praise ~ by ~ Brooklyn Tabernacle Church
Here are some of the lyrics….
” I’ve lost faith in people who said they cared, In time of my crisis they were never there. But in my disappointment, in my season of pain, One thing never wavered, one thing never changed. I never lost my hope, I never lost my joy, I never lost my faith. But most of all, I never lost my praise.”
It won’t really mean anything to you, until you’ve lived through it. That’s why it means so much to me!!
I hope you all have enjoyed!! I hope you all have a blessed week! Thank you, for reading, until next time!!
Question of the day: What is “your song”, and why?